Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Just Living

It seems that we are really getting into a regular routine down here.  It is nice to get a sense of normalcy after the craziness of our first two weeks here.  It was just kinda of ridiculous to move to a new country, get a new family, start thinking and speaking in spanish as well as getting robbed and considering going back home.

Normalcy is good in CR.  

I am really liking my situation here.  My classes are actually really interesting.  The people, well, except one are really great to be around.  

I eat like a king down here.  That is pretty cool, too.  I dont have to make anything, instead, I get a fresh meal for breakfast and dinner!

We are going to some beach this weekend.  It looks like we are traveling almost every weekend.  Honestly, the girls did the planning, I'm just along for the ride.

Best

No comments: